GET YOUR BUSINESS OFF TO A BUZZING START FOR 2013
The George Welcomes SMEs to the first Business Buzz of 2013 on 3rd January
Since its debut in February 2012, the Business Buzz series of networking events has been attended by 564 unique businesses across Hertfordshire. On 3rd January, The George plays host to Business Buzz Harpenden, welcoming the local business community to meet, connect and share.
Katrina Sargent, host of Business Buzz Harpenden and one of the founders of the Business Buzz network, recognised that many SMEs were absorbed in the day-to-day running of their businesses, that they were missing out on opportunities right on their doorstep.
“Business Buzz Harpenden is held in the centre of town, making it accessible for local business owners to walk down, drop in and connect. These businesses are often facing the same challenges, so this gives them a great platform to learn from each other and recommend new connections and business opportunities that will help one another succeed.”
Business Buzz is an informal and relaxed networking event, with no advanced bookings and just £5 on the door, which includes unlimited teas and coffees from 10am – 12pm.
2013 sees the launch of the Business Buzz newsletter which is an opportunity for local businesses to be seen and heard by buzzing businesses across the whole network. This includes: Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford and soon to launch Hertford and Tring.
Katrina Sargent says: “I really enjoy hosting Business Buzz at The George. Before we launched I attended a great many networking events but was put off by the formalities and the need to commit. We do see many of the same faces at Business Buzz every month, which speaks volumes for the amount our regulars get out of the events. New people are always welcome and if they are new to networking or would like to be connected to particular businesses, then that’s where I come in. I get real satisfaction connecting businesses that can work together, as an active networker my portfolio of contacts is vast which enables me to introduce and match up individuals dependent on specific requirements to benefit both parties.”
Business Buzz Harpenden is proudly sponsored by Tax Assist Accountants and Neves Solicitors.
TaxAssist Accountants Harpenden provide a wide range of accountancy services including tax returns, payroll and bookkeeping. TaxAssist Accountants in Harpenden are a part of the largest network of accountants who offer a huge range of experience and expertise to over 42,000 small businesses right across the UK.
Neves are a multi-disciplined legal firm with regional offices that enable their clients to benefit from local knowledge of courts, property, businesses and other professionals. They are specialised enough to provide quality and cutting-edge legal advice from solicitors with expertise in the area of law that you, your family and your business require.
- ENDS -
NOTES TO EDITORS
• Business Buzz is £5 to attend, payable on the door, no booking needed
• Business Buzz Harpenden is held on Thursday 3rd January at The George, 4 High Street, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5 2TB
• Business Buzz Hemel Hempstead is held on Thursday 10th January at The Olde Kings Arms, High Street, Old Town, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP1 3AF
• Business Buzz St Albans is held on Thursday 17th January at The Slug and Lettuce, 13-15 Victoria Street, Town Centre, Saint Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 3JJ
• Business Buzz Watford is held on Tuesday 15th January at The Palace Theatre, 20 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1JZ
• For more information, visit: http://tinyurl.com/d7npolz
• Follow Business Buzz on Twitter:@bizbuzzherts
• For more information or to speak to Katrina Sargent, please contact: Shelley Doyle at Present PR on 01727 894975 / 07764 497362 or by email: email@example.com
Date: Thursday, January 03, 2013
Repeats: Every Month until Thursday, December 05, 2013
£70000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: genrous bene
OTE £50,000 to £100,000 plus Car Allowance
up to £90,000 (neg)