Profile image for MrBirtles

Where is everybody? I have noticed that a lot of people (particularly cgillies) have nort posted since the summer. Hope you guys are all OK?

By MrBirtles at 12:55 on 07/11/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for Localnews78

Hello cgillies here! This site was franchised out in the summer and I sadly lost my role as community publsher. No one seems to have taken over yet hence there is less editorial content and some rather rude coments in discussions!
    I now write for the Harpenden What's On Guide, and update their events online: http://tinyurl.com/bpra22m
    Hope you are well mrbirtles!
    Cgillies

By Localnews78 at 22:41 on 20/12/12

• Profile image for MrBirtles

Hi Cgillies, I am well thank you and I trust the same is true of yourself. I suspected something had changed. Sadly the site has become a shadow of its former self. Hopefully I have not caused offence at any stage by trying to stimulate discussion. I do post some events like the pantomime as no one else does but have not the time to do this regularly. Sadly there are minimal reviews of shops, restaurants and pubs. To be honest I have posted a few restaurant reviews elsewhere as they seem more likely to be read! I did look around a number of similar sites and they vary greatly from those that are a real community asset to those where the moss grows between posts. Have a great Christmas and all the best for 2013.

By MrBirtles at 06:25 on 22/12/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent